This page is an official guideline on WildStar Wiki.
This guideline has acceptance among editors, and illustrates standards all users should consider.
This is the main editing guide for documenting WildStar Macros in the Wiki. See Useful macros and User defined macros for lists of macros. See Slash commands for the list of macro commands. Please follow the instructions when editing.
This is an official WildStar Wiki editing and policy guide.
Formatting Macros Edit
- Note: If commands for a macro change significantly, please validate and mark with last working version number.
When editing a macro on the Wiki please:
- name it, describe what it does, and use a 'space' before each command for the 'code box'
- note the version of WildStar that you tested it in
- if moving from another page, remove it from the old page
- follow this Macro formatting example:
==== Macro Name ==== /y Hooray, I made a macro! * Use: This yells, "Hooray, I made a macro!" * Works in 1.0.7
- which creates:
Macro Name Edit
/y Hooray, I made a macro!
- Use: This yells, "Hooray, I made a macro!"
- Works in 1.0.7
More Examples Edit
Other useful examples of formatted Macros.